Night Out On The Town
It’s hard to believe that all of the items in this look are sustainable. You will definitely grab that special person’s attention in this dress!
- Reformation dress is made from Viscose sourced from forests managed in sustainable way.
- Reformation heel is vegetable tanned, which is better for the environment than traditional chrome tanning.
- Nothing is more sustainable than pre-owned! This vintage clutch is from Poshmark and is only $25
- Honey Rose & K is my go-to source for sustainable jewelry! I am crushing on these vintage diamond shaped earrings
Casual Date Night
Headed to the movies or a casual dinner? No, worries you can still stand out! I love the romantic feel of this cashmere sweater with a billow sleeve. Draw your date’s eyes up to your eyes with a pair of statement earrings.
- Blazer, Sweater and Shoe are all from Everlane. Everlane is great because their clothing is ethically produced and the company is completely transparent about their supply chain.
- Jeans are Madewell, and are produced with Tencel derived from sustainable wood sourced in a closed-loop process.
- Highlighter shades are a big trend for spring. Get a jump on it with these Honey Rose & K earrings.
Netflix and chill, no problem! You can still be comfortable and look cute at home.
- Leggings and T-Shirt are from Everlane. The leggings are made with recycled nylon.
- This is the IT sneaker of the year. New Balance/Reformation REVlize sneaker. Made from recycled components. This sneaker is so hot you have to get on the wait list.
- Nothing is better than an eco-chic love stack of necklaces from Honey Rose & K.
My gift to you is 15% off your Honey Rose & K order. Just enter code Jami Briggs at check out!
Don’t forget to help us raise money for The Baum Opera House and shop for all of your Valentine’s Day gifts while you are at it!
Thursday Night from 6 PM – 9 PM at The Baum in Miamisburg, OH.
Show yourself some love, and contact me to book your spring style appointment!